Skip to main content

Moonlight from Glendale Beach

Hello Little Frog, Last night Tutu Pete and I went to the beach to watch Mahina, the Moon, in the almost dark sky. We love the beach. It's the same beach I went swimming and backstrokin' the last time I left you a small story.
No one else was at the beach when we got there. Tutu Pete wore his favorite black hoodie vest, and I had the bright blue hoodie your daddy used to wear when he visited us. It was a little chilly, but not cold. I'm hugging myself(in the picture), it's called the "COSMIC HUG", getting my hands into my armpits and my thumbs up on my chest. Our friend, Donnette,she's from Hawaii too, is teaching us how to do these hugs and other very cool stuff. It's a really good feeling kind of hug, but not quite as good as getting real hugs from people you love. As I write this little story, and leave you with pictures and music, you are swimming in your own private ocean, and visiting your Daddy's very good friends, Joe and Mel and their kids in Idaho. You might not remember this trip, but maybe there will be pictures to see later. Anyway, life is a very interesting trip Little Frog. You will meet many people in your life, and maybe visit many places. Sometimes you will go back and forth to different places and then go back to places you went to already. One thing -- well, she, Mahina the Moon, is not a thing. Mahina is a special being, a planet, family, 'ohana ... someone special. Wherever you are on Earth, you will be able to see her. Tutu Pete and I have learned that you can really count on her. We hope you find that you can count on her, too.
We love you to the moon and back! Your Two Tutus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changes and noodling

"Hey, look at that belly!" That's what Tutu Pete was saying. Dark spots were covering the brown fur on the bunny's opu. "Wow wee zow wee. Purpza is changing, big time," I said. But then, I kept looking and watched Purpza move from under the table. Ha, ha. The joke was on us. That bunny was not Purpza. "There are lots of bunnies, rabbits and hares (not so many hares) on the campground. Baby bunnies start moving from their safe nests onto the open field once they are ... about as big as Tutu Pete's hand." "Tutu?" The mo'o had a look of concentration. "Yes honey." I said. "Rabbits and bunnies are like the same?" "Yeah, they are. Same same." "And hairs?" "Ah, now that's a good one. Hares are different, kinda like ... hum. You know what Tutu Pete looks like, right. He's tall. Long, and I'm short. I'm rounder. I'm browner. Well, a hare is like a r

The Rainbow Connection

Hello "Little Frog," This story is growing but stopping sometime, because other stories are going on at the same time, and your Tutus forget how to connect one piece of the story with another. While we are remembering how the story wants to be told, I thought, maybe we could just: Stick in a song and video of "The Rainbow Connection" sung by Kermit, The Frog. Then, there's a picture of Tutu Pete and your Daddy the last time your Daddy was visiting us here. When your Daddy visited, we watched kites flying and dancing to the music of Kermit singing "The Rainbow Connection." For because it feels good to connect, I'm putting this here and sending it along to your Mommy and Daddy. Maybe they can play the YouTube for you while you swim comfortable in the Rainbow Connection." ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก Two Tutus